Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: see what happens

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Way to go cherrysis...you did a good job keeping the place up..I'm just now getting my head screwed on right..been in depression and all that jazz...Pethead is a sad situation..he is on the road to glory and will see Jesus soon...keep us in your prayers...he is in a state of confusion so he isn't too aware of whats going on...thanks for all your well wishes...I'll be around more now..kiss kiss hug hug mum

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hugs the stuffing outta youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

    mum, its soooooooooo good to see you around. You have been missed! My heart still goes out to you,...

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree Suzanne. It is good to see you out and about mom. Things are just not the same without you here to entertain us in your strange but interesting ways. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes...Its good to have you here Mum!!!
    You are loved and my prayer for you and Bill always starts like this.

    May the Lord bless you and Keep you
    May the Lord lift his countenance upon you
    And give you Peace!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum, I realize this is a sad time, but thanks to our faith & trust in the Lord it is also a happy time, because Bill IS headed to a better place and in Heaven he will await you in your time. Praise God! Amen.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish you all the strength in the world, mum. And make the most of the time you two have left - if that's at all possible.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 03, 2006 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...well it was a nice weekend, but I am quite tired after the trip home. It rained the last half of the trip and traffic was sucky

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for all your well wishes....I sprung pethead out of the "phunny pharm" ...they were mistreating him and I got raving mad...he got even though,,,flushed his teeth down the toilet and caused a minor tsunami hehehehehe..never did get the teeth back though...already he is looking better...eating well...driving me crazy..but thats ok...I was already slightly nutz anyway...gotta stop the peeing everywhere though...took him to the flea market last Saturday....Robin and Mike grilled steaks on Sunday...he ate like a starving pig...I threw most of his meds down the toilet...they had him so drugged up it was unreal...no wonder he was unable to function...you can tug on supermans cape...you can spit into the wind...you can pull the mask on the old long ranger...but ya don't mess around with mum..do do do do ..... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    got the woo coming in tomorrow...Polly to the vet today...got my tooth filled yesterday...man what a schedule...glad you guys got home safe and sound

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just hate living near my MIL...I always dread coming home from anywhere...vacation, work, your house...she is just evil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •